[Peace-discuss] Conyers' betrayal

C. G. Estabrook galliher at uiuc.edu
Wed Jul 25 21:57:51 CDT 2007

"...how long do you want to keep on visiting politicians' offices and
being blown off and arrested and expecting something different to happen
each time? For freakin' ever, I suppose, as it's apparently time for one
more round of beseeching the Congress and beseeching the Democrats and
beseeching Pelosi and beseeching Conyers and basically beseeching 'til
you're blue in the mouth and being ignored...again.

"Come on over, baby, whole lotta beseechin' goin' on."

<http://stopmebeforeivoteagain.org/>

(I think you have to be my age to get the last line.  --CGE)