[Peace-discuss] Mort's flyer

C. G. Estabrook galliher at uiuc.edu
Fri Jul 27 16:01:44 CDT 2007

The flyer will be distributed at the regular monthly demonstration on
Saturday 4 August (Main & Neil, Champaign, 2-4pm).  It will be available
at the AWARE tables at the Farmers' Market, Sweetcorn Festival, etc.;
and on the AWARE website.

The intended audience is the modern equivalent of the audience for the
debates Lincoln held in public squares with Douglas.  Would their
vocabulary now be too erudite and their grammatical constructions too
difficult to follow? --CGE