[Peace-discuss] ideology etc.

Robert Dunn prorobert8 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 27 20:42:23 CDT 2007

this is exactly why i have become disillusioned with "The Left!" The
constant looking down on those whom have a disagreement as less worthy. This
elitism has alienated working class America. Thank you Bob for your comment.
Its time for the Left to turn back to its populist roots and purge itself of
the University based intellectual elite class! Return to the union halls,
churches, and out of the Lecture Halls!