[Peace-discuss] Joe six-pack

Robert Dunn prorobert8 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 27 20:47:05 CDT 2007

hey, i have a college degree in Political Science. I do not know what those
words mean. Again, more leftist snobbery.
This type of snobbery is more about boasting about how smarter the Left and
Liberals are, not on income.

John, good job for knowing those words, if you could kindly define those two
words, i would apprecriate it!