[Peace-discuss] How the story was 'planted' minutes after it happened.

Chuck Minne mincam2 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 5 12:07:56 CDT 2007

I could not agree more with your statement below. And in that light I ask three (of many possible) questions:

  1. How could small fires in Building 7 make it fall at virtually free-fall speed?

  2. How come no list of passengers for any of the four 9-11 crashed planes has even been made known, or their survivors' families heard from?

  3. How do you explain the molten metal that lasted for weeks under Building 7?

  Just scratching the surface. The extraordinary claims are that 18 Arabs (whom more than a few of are still alive,) did it.

Ricky Baldwin <baldwinricky at yahoo.com> wrote:

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence,
and from what I can see this stuff doesn’t even
measure up to the usual standards.

  But judge for yourself, don't be afraid, Watch This or This