[Peace-discuss] Re: News notes, for the AWARE meeting 2007-06-03

Scott Edwards scottisimo at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 5 12:13:02 CDT 2007

Carl:

Hi.

"the Save Darfur Coalition, an Israeli lobby front group active in the US."

Are you kidding? I'm sure you're just joking, but I wanted to be sure. This
is the type of baseless rhetoric I'd expect from the administration, so I
figure you're being tongue-in-cheek. If so, hilarious! If not, you are
chasing ghosts in the dark, my friend.

thanks!
Scott