[Peace-discuss] Demolition company refutes 9/11 woowoos

Chas. 'Mark' Bee c-bee1 at itg.uiuc.edu
Thu Jun 21 11:16:55 CDT 2007

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Chuck Minne
  To: peace discuss
  Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2007 1:41 AM
  Subject: Re: [Peace-discuss] Demolition company refutes 9/11 woowoos

  Rhetorical questions/comments which I'm sure many of you will find easy to dismiss:

  Who would the demolition people displease by admitting that 9-11 was controlled demolition? Answer: Virtually all of their moneyed customers (including the US government) and all of their flag-waving, war supporting employees plus those who work in the closely related construction trades (and are card-carrying Bush/War supporters.) We are talking about an industry that loves the war, the Republicans, and avenging 9-11.

    Setting aside the desperate made-up BS about an entire industry, in the case you describe, they'd simply say nothing.

  And who would they please by saying that it was not controlled demolition? And who might have urged them to take this view? Hint: somebody with a big, big stick.

    And now we are finally 100% into woowooville.

    Same style of argument as these folks:

  http://www.moonmovie.com/moonmovie/default.asp

  http://www.amazon.com/Moon-Landing-Hoax-Charles-Hawkins/dp/097494050X

  http://www.aulis.com/