[Peace-discuss] march on the Pentagon - details for the trip

Karen Medina kmedina at uiuc.edu
Mon Mar 5 12:53:17 CST 2007

Details for the trip to the Pentagon:
* Leave Friday March 16, 7pm
* Demonstration organized by ANSWER
* $50 total cost for transportation
* $30 deposit needed by Thursday 8pm
* 22 people already signed up
* need between 13 and 25 more people by Thursday
* Contact: Pete Rhomberg
           (708) 828-9926
           prhombe2 at uiuc.edu
           Campus Anti War Network - UIUC Branch

Below is an email from Tom Rhomberg that might answer some other questions.

[I was thinking of personally donating some money to the group so they don't worry too much about not getting a full bus. I think it will fill up at the last minute, and they could spread the money donated. -karen medina]

In DC, the rally will begin at 12:00 pm on Saturday, March 17 at 23rd St. and Constitution Ave. NW. After the opening rally, we will march over Arlington Memorial Bridge, along Route 27 / Washington Blvd., to the Pentagon, where there will be a closing rally. (source: http://www.marchonpentagon.org )