[Peace-discuss] Rally to Stop Global Warming Now

Tracy Nectoux tnectoux at uiuc.edu
Wed Mar 7 07:07:34 CST 2007

Hello everyone.  I'm forwarding some information about an upcoming event
that I think (hope) we'll all be interested in attending.  On Saturday,
April 14th, there will be a rally at West Side Park in Champaign to
bring awareness of global warming / climate change (whatever your
preferred term).  The rally will take place from 1:00 to 2:30.

If you'd like to get involved, we will be having a planning meeting in
the 2nd floor board room at the University YMCA this Saturday (March
10th) from 1:00 to 2:30 PM.

You can contact me or Elizabeth Majerus (emajerus at uiuc.edu) for more
information.

Peace,