[Peace-discuss] Tuesday events

Brian Dolinar briandolinar at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 13:23:40 CDT 2007

8 am - 9 am: STOP Coalition at Board of Trustees meeting, U of I Union

5:30 pm - Steve Hartnett's radio show on WEFT 90.1, feat. Brian Dolinar on
Sgt. Myers case

7:00 pm -  INTRODUCTION TO THE CHAMPAIGN COUNTY CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEM

Urbana Civic Center

108 E. Water, Urbana

Citizens should understand how the criminal justice system works. Please
join us for a free educational evening on how the criminal justice system
works in our community. Office holders will make presentations about how
their offices are structured, their job duties, how cases are processed,
challenges to their offices and what citizens can do to improve the system.
There will be a question and answer period following the presentations.

Speakers include:

Richard Klaus, Associate Judge
Dan Walsh, Sheriff
Julia Rietz, State's Attorney
Randy Rosenbaum, Public Defender
Joe Gordon, Director of Court Services

Sponsored by the Champaign County Bar Association and the Illinois State Bar
Association
BD
--
Brian Dolinar, Ph.D.