[Peace-discuss] Re: misgivings on Iraq War: A Four Year Reflection

jenny goodwine jennygoodwine at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 11:56:10 CDT 2007

I know I've often seen American flags with peace signs replacing the
stars; perhaps utilizing these would help to establish the anti-war
movement's message of what we believe the flag should stand for (read:
peace, democracy, freedom).  It would properly combine our message of
peace, as well as patriotism - a patriotism which does not have blind
loyalty in our government, but one which questions when atrocities are
being said in all of America's name.

Such a flag is seen here:

http://www.wnpj.org/images/peace_flag_in_janesville_stand_up_for_peace-2797_640x480.jpg

However, I am not entirely sure how easily accessible small versions
of these flags would be...

- jennygoodwine