[Peace-discuss] Counting on the American people

Chuck Minne mincam2 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 24 12:47:12 CDT 2007

Hear, here!

n.dahlheim at mchsi.com wrote:  Counting on the American people.... That's exactly what I'm afraid of. A population where large
sectors rely on psychotropic medications, consume GM foods and other toxins which are wrecking their
minds and bodies, watch trash on television for an average of four hours per day, live in "communities"
without any real community, create mountains of garbage daily, use an average of 45-50 gallons of
water per day, commute and burn gas for 3 hours per day, and have about as much memory as
someone in the 7th stage of Alzheimer's is not going to be very successful in resisting policies written
up by large banks and corporations to plunder the world's resources and oppress its poorest human
beings in order to prop up the most vapid culture in human history... I don't count on the American
people for anything. Nobody in any great numbers is doing the kind of critical thinking necessary for
real change.... THe most motivated political constituency in the United States is the contingent of
fanatical Bible Beaters. These cretins make up about 1/3 of our population and together they have
largely remained behind the President (hence his approval numbers stay in the 25-30% range), deny
evolution and think the Earth is 6000 years old, deny climate change despite reams of contrarian
evidence, and they wish for continued war in order to prompt an early return of Christ and the
Rapturing of the "faithful" into heaven. So, in addiiton to all of what I mentioned at the outset; these
fanatics can't even be counted upon at all... If anything, they will fight you to the end b/c they are
demonically insane.
Nick Dahlheim

But judge for yourself, don't be afraid, Watch This