[Peace-discuss] Feckless democrats, again

n.dahlheim at mchsi.com n.dahlheim at mchsi.com
Mon Mar 26 00:17:02 CDT 2007

Look, feckless Democrats in Congress simply is not a newsworthy story.  Democrats and Republicans
are on the same team---the team siding with all the large corporations in the political game.  You
know, the biggest Wall Street banking houses, the multinational oil industry, the defense contractors,
the construction industry, and the pharma/agribusiness conglomerates.   They are the owners of this
country and the politicians are totally irrelevant.  Watch George Carlin's Life is Worth Losing and check
out his 8-9 minute segment on the "Owners of this Country."  Face it, we have lost and now we can only
ride the roller coaster down into the abyss of the conflagration of the Second Coming---not of some
Fundamentalist construct of a veangeful, demonic Christ but of the Fall of Rome itself...

We are still listening to Chomsky like he's some god?  He still denies essentially that JFK was killed by a
conspiracy, even the government concluded that in its second 1978-79 investigation directed by
Counsel Robert Blakey for the House Select Cmte...  He doesn't do conspiracy theories yet he doubts the
veracity of the government, coporations, and the media; only to believe a crappy conspiracy theory
about Arab hijackers...

I guess we still can't figure out how 19 Arabs who had only trained for 2 months on Cessnas (at US
military bases!?) figured out how to pilot massive Boeing jumbo jets such that one guy executed a 270
degree turn even though he couldn't land a Cessna and the others hit two skyscrapers dead on....

I guess we still can't figure out how our $13 trillion defense apparatus could be so fooled into not
reaction to 4 hijackings and not scrambling jets for over 1 1/2 hours despite clear protocol and
numerous instances of this occurring on multiple occassions.  I guess the FAA that managed to halt all
North American air traffic later that day---a Herculean organizational task---was totally incompetent
with those hijacked planes.  (Check out Norman Mineta's testimony in front of the 9/11 Whitewash
Committee describing Cheney's stand down order!)

I guess we still can't figure out how 2 jetliners could cause 3 steel-reinforced concrete structures
designed to withstand the impacts of jetliners to disintegrate into aeresol dust....

We have a lot to learn....   Rome 476 AD looks likely to be repeated....   I can't wait for the roller coaster
as it takes its plunge into the abyss. Get ready for that long ride.  We canaries won't survive this descent
into the coal mine of hell, but better to know how and why we're gonna get there...