[Peace-discuss] Email misdirection

Bob Illyes illyes at uiuc.edu
Mon Mar 26 15:30:13 CDT 2007

I responded to an email from Jan not realizing that she had sent it
both directly to me and also to peace-discuss. So here's my
peace-discuss comment, somewhat different since I'm responding to
a public rather than a private communication:

The issue I was addressing was different views on how to make the
world better. I'm not sure how this got interpreted as "classifying
AWARE". If I wrote that there are two camps in AWARE, those who
think there is a God, and those who don't, would I be
"classifying AWARE". I don't think so.

I see there are no bites on Hegelian dialectic. Fess up, any
Hegelians out there.

Bob