[Peace-discuss] Daylight savings

Chuck Minne mincam2 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 28 13:47:20 CDT 2007

My George Carlin (my politically correct way of saying fu*king,) computer clock won't stay set, I think it want's to wait until the first Sunday in April to go to DST.

Bob Illyes <illyes at uiuc.edu> wrote:  A number of people posting to this list do not have their computer
clocks set to daylight savings time. This produces a pretty
confusing order of postings, with comments coming before the
posting commented on. Pretty please reset your clocks!

Bob

  But judge for yourself, don't be afraid, Watch This or This