[Peace-discuss] mind-numbing indeed

Tammy Watts tammyewatts at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 30 17:29:15 CDT 2007

What privileges?

  I've had to send 3 different packets of information, including an in-person visit to Jobs & Family Services in Ohio just to prove my kids are American citizens.  All I want is for them to have health coverage, I get no other benefit from these people, although I qualify.

  I guess most of the problems are because my son was born in *gasp* Jordan.

  Tammy

Brian Dolinar <briandolinar at gmail.com> wrote:
           Commentary was an insult to read    Friday March 30, 2007
  A recent guest commentary by Morton K. Brussel angered me. Anyone who truly believes that "standing for the national anthem" is a "mind-numbing" experience has no right to live in this country and enjoy its privileges.
  NORMA HECK
  Champaign

  Find this article at:
http://www.news-gazette.com/news/opinions/letters/2007/03/30/commentary_was_an_insult_to_read   Comments

  Contents of this site are © Copyright 2007 The News-Gazette, Inc. All rights reserved.

--
Brian Dolinar, Ph.D.
303 W. Locust St.

“Individuals have international duties which transcend the national obligations of obedience.” --Nuremberg War Crime Tribunal of 1950