[Peace-discuss] sign up for Quad Day 2007?

Karen Medina kmedina at uiuc.edu
Fri Mar 30 18:27:41 CDT 2007

[Is the CU AWARE interested in supporting the campus AWARE to have a table at for Quad Day 2007 August 21st? - karen medina]

Major Details:
* Quad Day 2007: Tuesday, August 21st
* Application Fee: $15 (cash/check made payable to University of Illinois).
* RSO's may begin registering for Quad Day 2007 on Monday, April 9th  at 9:00 A.M.

====
Further Details: