[Peace-discuss] Re: United For Uganda

kakoma kakomai at uiuc.edu
Tue May 8 21:55:36 CDT 2007

I am still in Korea for the next 2 days but I WILL DO MY BEST TO ATTEND THE NEXT MEETING. tHANKS FOR INVITING ME....I have invited Mr.Mwesige, a Ugandan Graduate student...too.
please send invitations to the OGWAL family...their e-mails are on the UIUC website. They are from Northern Uganda.
ALL THE BEST TO UFU!
IK
PS: I AM HOPING THAT MY GOOD FRIEND PROF. HAUSER WILL BE ABLE TO ATTEND SOME OF THESE SESSIONS. HE IS GREAT!!!