[Peace-discuss] DVD -- Sir, No Sir -- 8p Monday, May 14th at Jenifer's house

Jenifer Cartwright jencart7 at yahoo.com
Sat May 12 17:00:28 CDT 2007

Hi Friends,

  I've got a copy of Sir, No Sir, and -- as promised -- will be happy to have company watching it. Any and all are welcome.

  Monday, May 14th at 8p works for me. PLEASE let me know/email or phone if you will be attending! If this date/time doesn't work out, I'll let you know I've cancelled, and I'll propose a day the following week.

  I live at 503 Hessel Blvd, C.  From Green and Neil (CVS on corner) go S on Neil to next light, that's Hessel Blvd. Turn R (south) on Hessel until just past the 2nd stop sign. The next house on the left is mine, peace signs in front.

  Jenifer    352-2803