[Peace-discuss] Re: [WEFTa] Stopping lese-majeste in the local media

Yanni Chill yanni.tzili at gmail.com
Tue May 15 03:33:31 CDT 2007

Clinton is by far worse than Dubbia... at least Dubbia claims to be bombing
al-Qaida operatives (who creates and motivates those operatives maybe will
get us into the question who comes first the chicken or the egg)... while
Clinton openly went to bed with them, both in Bosnia and in Kosovo.

The demonisation of the Serbs in the 90's is by far worse than the libeling
of Iran, or the false accusations of WMD against Iraq... because even if
nobody knew with certainty about Iraq's WMD (for which Rumshfeld held
receipts since the 80s), or if Iran's motives behind nuclear energy are
still nebulous... in former Yugoslavia everybody knew what was going on. NO
INTERNAL BORDERS should have been recognized as EXTERNAL borders of newly
found countries without an internal agreement first. In former Yugoslavia it
was everybody except the Serbs that were given the right to
self-determination. Second: terrorism in the form of the Kosovo Liberation
Army which was classified as a terrorist organization as early as 1982 by
the New York Times... should not have been rewarded. THIRD no country should
be faced with an ultimatum of accept seccession of integral parts of of your
territory or face bombing as part of a sane diplomatic process. In the
Kosovo case the USA
punished a government for trying to protect its homeland security with
limited
military operations against terrorist militants (funded by Al-Qaida) within
its own borders. Let's not forget that the arias of the Clinton
administration against Milosevic and the "Kosovo genocide" resulted in
Milosevic being tried for genocide with 517 victim names (none of which were
specified as militant or civilian) in his indictment... The US led NATO
forces killed thousands of civilians bombed TV stations, the Chinese Embassy
a chemical factory, civilian houses and civilian trains killing thousands...
but still were not charged with anything!!!! Even though
they did violate NATO's engagement rules, the rules of the UN and the
security council.

Yet, they named their bombs... "humanitarian bombs" and they were the first
ones to trivialize human life loss... as... insigbificant collateral damage.

Let's not forget the "whag the dog" (the movie did precede the 1999 war
agaisnt Yugoslavia, in a prophetic type of "coincidence") style of
propaganda that played on American media... and that shaped and is till
shaping the misinformed and misguided American public opinion to this day
about this issue.

The travesty of the Milosevic trial which really exposed the mockery of the
entire propaganda that led to the Yugoslavia war... is really something that
needs to be brought up in the American media.

I have plenty of material to make a 1-hour weekly commentary on
International affairs. Would the PC be interested in such a proposal?

Yannis