[Peace-discuss] Register Now for VVAW's 40th Annivesary - Chicago - August 3-5

Joseph Miller zhuxiu at earthlink.net
Thu May 24 06:36:56 CDT 2007

To all members, friends and supporters of VVAW,

*Since 1967 VVAW has been at the forefront of struggles for veteran's
rights, peace and justice - from struggling to end the war in Vietnam,
recognizing the importance of PTSD and exposing the horrific effects of
Agent Orange to our more recent role in opposing the unjust war in Iraq
and supporting our sons, daughters and comrades in Iraq Veterans
Against the War.*

*Join Vietnam Veterans Against the War 40th Anniversary Celebration
Chicago, Illinois
August 3-5th 2007
Friday 8pm-Reception
Saturday-Conference and Evening Party
Sunday-TBD

Let's rededicate ourselves to ending the Iraq war while we remember,
reconnect and celebrate the organization we have created and sustained.

Register and get details at http://www.vvaw.org/events/40th/ or
773-276-4189 or email 40th at vvaw.org for more details.

National Office
Vietnam Veterans Against the War, Inc.
PO Box 408594
Chicago, IL 60640 (773) 276-4189
e-mail: vvaw at vvaw.org
http://www.vvaw.org

Fighting for veterans, peace and justice since 1967