[Peace-discuss] Ground Truth DVD at 8p on Tuesday June 5th -- Everyone's welcome!

Jenifer Cartwright jencart7 at yahoo.com
Sat May 26 17:21:10 CDT 2007

Hello Friends,

  We've settled on Tuesday, June 5th at 8p for watching Ground Truth at my house.

  I live at 503 Hessel Blvd, which FYI does NOT encircle Hessel Park... Hessel is the wide street that runs only betw Neil and Prospect in Champaign. It's the only light betw Green and Kirby on Neil, and if you turn W off Neil onto Hessel, and go just past the 2nd stop sign, the next house on the Left is mine. Peace signs in front (which I always add do not appear to be working... yet.)

  No need to RSVP, just show up if it suits yr schedule and mood.

  Jenifer