[Peace-discuss] Chancellor & Mrs. Herman speak on Israel

David Green davegreen84 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 5 17:22:34 CST 2007

I can't believe that Herman would present himself so openly as a tool of the "stand with Israel" crowd. Wait. Yes I can.

Robert Naiman <naiman.uiuc at gmail.com> wrote:
>From Hillel:

                        Chancellor & Mrs. Herman speak on Israel

  Wednesday, November 7th @ 7:00 pm
Illini Union Colonial Room

Last summer, Chancellor and Mrs. Richard Herman went to Israel through Project Interchange. Come hear about their travels, experiences and how they were impacted (it was the Chancellor's first trip to Israel!). They also spent time with U of I alumnus and Israeli basketball star Tal Brody (see photo below).

For more information, contact Joel Schwitzer.

                Joel Schwitzer
Hillel at the University of Illinois

--
Robert Naiman