[Peace-discuss] Chancellor & Mrs. Herman speak on Israel

David Green davegreen84 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 5 21:14:10 CST 2007

I'm pretty sure that Herman didn't do that at the Millercom lecture. That would truly be out of character for that venue. I'd like to know if he did do that at some other occasion.

n.dahlheim at mchsi.com wrote:  I remember Herman stepping in rather openly and denouncing Tariq Ali when he came to campus a few
years back in 2004 or 2005. Am I right in that recollection?
Nick