[Peace-discuss] Terror bombing

n.dahlheim at mchsi.com n.dahlheim at mchsi.com
Wed Nov 14 01:35:40 CST 2007

Terror bombing instigated by the U.S. during WWII certainly should have stood as a war crime.  Hamburg
to Dresden to Tokyo may have killed upwards of 700,000 people---the atom bombs killed another
350,000.  Well over a million people killed from incendiaries and nukes-----sound like genocide?  I'd say
so....  It just didn't have the cool, icy mechanism of the concentration camps where undesirables and Jews
were cooked---nearly 1 million in Auschwitz alone!
   And the world keeps turning, whatever kind of comedy or tragedy is being written here upon the backs
of this tortured, miserable race of man.
           Nick