[Peace-discuss] police and people

Karen Medina kmedina at uiuc.edu
Wed Nov 28 15:56:53 CST 2007

Peace,

If you are interested in being a pretend suspect, this event is happening this evening!

In a recent AWARE meeting, it was discussed that we would be interested in doing a workshop on police and what to do in certain circumstances. I just heard about the event mentioned below and I thought it sounded interesting.

-karen medina