[Peace-discuss] PS re Keith Olbermann's dissing Chavez...

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 29 23:20:29 CST 2007

Re Keith Olbermann's crass remarks about Chavez... yeah, that bothered me too -- Chavez isn't Brittany Spears or Bill O'Reilly, etc. Molly Ivins, Michael Moore, Al Franken, Jim Hightower come to mind as others who should know better stretching the truth or ignoring it altogether to get a laugh, but I'd come to expect more from Olbermann.
   --Jenifer