[Peace-discuss] Voting

n.dahlheim at mchsi.com n.dahlheim at mchsi.com
Mon Oct 1 06:13:44 CDT 2007

All of this jockeying about voting accomplishes nothing.  Without decentralized economies, no democracy
is likely.  I think the Distributivists like G.K. Chesterton had it right in their defense of democracy as a
matter of scale---small government and small business limit the temptations of politicians and
businessman to aggrandizement of power and profit.

              Nick