[Peace-discuss] Gravel on Iran resolution: PBS

n.dahlheim at mchsi.com n.dahlheim at mchsi.com
Wed Oct 3 18:41:30 CDT 2007

Should there be a nuclear exchange with Iran where the U.S., likely with some assistance and prodding
from the Israelis, nukes Iran; the Fourth Reich will establish itself as the most demonic empire in human
history.  Forget Rome, forget the Mongols, forget the Nazis, forget the Stalinists....  When you compound
our addiction to war and genocide because of racism and the pure desire to enrich the large banks and
corporations that own this country with the supremely environmentally destructive culture in which we
live, I think the United States officially deserves whatever condemnations it will receive.
           Nick