[Peace-discuss] Raising money for a bus to go to Chicago Oct. 27

Barbara kessel barkes at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 21:59:08 CDT 2007

I made a pitch for "buying the bus" for October 27 at the Interfaith
Alliance Feast following the fast for non-violence, passed the hat and
told them they could write checks just to my name and I got $260. This
march is co-sponsored by the two giant peace coalitions, UCPJ and
ANSWER and will take place regionally on the same day in twelve
cities.

Anyone out there who would like to contribute to the underwriting of a
bus on October 27 to go to Chicago for an anti-war march and "Don't
Widen the War", we are hoping that students who fill up the bus
(anyone is welcome) can go for just $5-10 or even less.
We can discuss how you might want to help that if you contact me at my
e-mail, barkes at gmail.com.

For people wanting to go on the bus, we need a different contact?
Anyone volunteer? Barbara