[Peace-discuss] Demo vs. Obama

C. G. Estabrook galliher at uiuc.edu
Sat Oct 13 01:43:49 CDT 2007

[This demo, up the road in Madison, may be at least as worthwhile as
Oct. 27 in Chicago.  Obama's position hasn't changed, but it is becoming
better known.  --CGE]

	BARACK OBAMA IS COMING TO MADISON – Monday October 15
	By Joy First, Madison Pledge of Resistance

Monona Terrace – Doors open at 10:30 am

Let’s show him that we are awake, we hear what he is saying, and we