[Peace-discuss] Paul Wood called me this afternoon

Karen Medina kmedina at uiuc.edu
Thu Oct 18 00:04:42 CDT 2007

Ricky,

Yep. 1st Saturday of the month is still on.

We also have a demo, on N. Prospect, next Saturday October 27 -- the same day of a rally in Chicago and other cities. We will send off a group of about 28 to go to Chicago, and those who can't go will stay and counter the pro-Bush spree cheer-leaders, all 3 of them.

And, as far as I know, it is not really a war, though they continue to vote to fund the invasion/killing spree. Who would they be declaring war against?

Really good questions Ricky asked: