[Peace-discuss] Re: [Peace] The common core of Christianity, Judaism and Islam

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 23 16:59:37 CDT 2007

Thanks for sharing this article, Chris.

Hopefully folks will have thoughts they'd like to discuss related to it.

I'm afraid it belongs on our discussion list, though - this list is only for meeting minutes and
announcements of upcoming events - I'll forward it on.

Ricky

http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/news/stories.nsf/editorialcommentary/story/220DA2283E383A1C8625737C008139A0?OpenDocument