[Peace-discuss] Blackwater-Asking For Your Support!

Roger Epperson cgrle at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 24 12:19:33 CDT 2007

The following e-mail letter appeared today requesting
support (from you) of Blackwater operations worldwide.

A Request for Your Support

The Blackwater family is comprised of dedicated and
active service providers that work vigorously to
support the American nation. In this tumultuous
political climate, Blackwater Worldwide has taken
center stage, our services and ethics aggressively
challenged with misinformation and fabrications.
Letters, e-mails and calls to your elected
Congressional representatives can and will create a
positive impact by influencing the manner in which
they gather and present information.

While we can’t ask that each supporter do everything,
Blackwater asks that everyone does something. Contact
your lawmakers and tell them to stand by the truth.
Correspondence should be polite and professional. We
don’t support generating negative messages. Tell the
Blackwater story and encourage your representatives to
seek the truth instead of reading negative propaganda
and drawing the wrong conclusions.

Suggested themes:

-

 Cost efficiency of Blackwater – saving the US
taxpayer millions of dollars so that the US Government
doesn’t have to take troops from their missions or
send more into harms way
- Professional population of service veterans and
mature law enforcement personnel

-
 Sacrifice in lives lost by Blackwater saving US
diplomats without one single protectee harmed

If you see a lawmaker speaking good things about
Blackwater, contact their offices and let them know
that they have your support. Find and contact your
federal, state, and local officials by visiting
www.congress.org.

Expanding our communications effort starts with you.
Pass the word – pass the truth.