[Peace-discuss] Do you have extra sheets or sticks for protest signs?

Shara Esbenshade esbenshd at uni.uiuc.edu
Thu Oct 25 21:54:37 CDT 2007

Dear peace people,

Those involved in the anti-war protests this Saturday (either the local
one or the one in Chicago) are all invited to our sign-making party
tomorrow evening (Friday the 26th) at 6 pm in the Family Room of the IMC.
We will have candy and music.

We need sticks to mount our signs on- does anyone have any extra ones? If
you can donate some to us, please let me know. I can come pick them up
wherever is convenient or you can bring them tomorrow evening. You can
reach me at 419-1018. Also, we need an old sheet to use for a banner.
Thank you, & I wish you all happy, safe, passionate protesting this
weekend!

Shara