[Peace-discuss] Anti-war march winds through Loop

David Green davegreen84 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 31 08:09:08 CDT 2007

Just to interject that the late Kopkind's compilation, The Thirty Years War, is the best journalism that I've ever read on the 60s and the decades surrounding it. It reads like both good journalism and good history.

"C. G. Estabrook" <galliher at uiuc.edu> wrote:  The late Andrew Kopkind said the rule was to double police estimates,
halve organizers' estimates, and split the difference. That would come
to 12,500. --CGE

http://mail.yahoo.com