[Peace-discuss] to go where no demonstration has gone before

Karen Medina kmedina at uiuc.edu
Fri Sep 14 12:48:15 CDT 2007

That's it! As Stuart said, we should not go as an invasion of demonstrators,
but maybe we could go as a revival. A moving and shaking revival. Get
people fired up about the Constitution, and the devils at the top.

-karen medina

---
Stuart Levy wrote: I'd be willing to do this, *if* (where) at least one local
person can invite us in.  We can hope to draw more local support once
we're actually present somewhere, but I'd hope to avoid being labelled as
the Invading Leftie Eggheads from Urbana-Champaign.   The rest of that
label is fine with me -- I'd just want to be acting in support of local people,
rather than as an invader.