[Peace-discuss] Dahr Jamail / $75 check

Karen Medina kmedina at uiuc.edu
Mon Sep 17 12:46:18 CDT 2007

Hey Martin,

Thanks for telling us how to get a copy of Dahr Jamail's "Beyond the Green Zone: Dispatches from an Unembedded Journalist in Occupied Iraq" for $20.

We look forward to Jamail's talk on October 28. Do you have the location set for the event? Or are you still looking?

AWARE approved $75 for Jamail's transportation costs. Who should Jan K. make the check out to and where should we send it?

Also, the plans for the November 12 event are moving forward. "A Mother's Response to War".

We'll try to keep you posted on the Kathy Kelly stuff as well.

Keep up the great work!
-karen medina