[Peace-discuss] conscientious objectors and today's WILL Morning Edition

Barbara kessel barkes at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 13:54:19 CDT 2007

I did hear it and I know Merlin Taber, the CO interviewed. I agree
with all of your objections. I imagine Merlin would be sorry about the
ending note as well for all the reasons you mentioned. All in all, it
seemed designed to throw cold water on the entire idea of conscientous
objection.
        Anyone interested in hearing the longer version of this piece,
it is going to be on in 45 minutes - WILL 2:40 PM, September 19,
today. Barbara Kessel