[Peace-discuss] UF - Game day

JCastron JCastron1 at comcast.net
Wed Sep 19 19:07:06 CDT 2007

Imagine if the Student Body failed to attend the next football game and, instead of 90,000 people attending, perhaps only 25,000 would?   Wow, what a protest.   Perhaps we might find this problem being brought to the attention of the University.   Maybe it would result in 'action' taken against the campus police.       jc

When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth, they will either cease being mistaken, or cease being honest! : Anonymous

=
"I would rather have free a press and no government, than a government and no free press." --Thomas Jefferson