[Peace-discuss] Kyl-Lieberman Iran Amendment

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 27 02:57:16 CDT 2007

Uh... the link doesn't give us any info on specific senator votes... It just sez Democracy Inaction, which pretty much describes Congress's behavior... I guess that's the point, huh?

  Jenifer

  Morton K. Brussel" <brussel at uiuc.edu> wrote:
  I called Durbin's office to express my "disappointment" , saying his
vote was a vote for war with Iran. I was told that originally Durbin
was against the Lieberman amendment, but after they took out its most
warlike words, he decided to vote for it. Yes, it's remains disgusting.

--mkb