[Peace-discuss] "A coup has occurred…" Ellsberg

Morton K. Brussel brussel4 at insightbb.com
Thu Sep 27 15:16:11 CDT 2007

Scott Ritter is saying almost the same thing. See

http://www.truthdig.com/report/item/20070927_ritter_stop_iran_war/

'A Coup Has Occurred'

by Daniel Ellsberg; consortiumnews.com; September 27, 2007
Editor’s Note: Daniel Ellsberg, the former Defense Department analyst
who leaked the secret Pentagon Papers history of the Vietnam War,
offered insights into the looming war with Iran and the loss of
liberty in the United States at an American University symposium on
Sept. 20.

Below is an edited transcript of Ellsberg’s speech:

I think nothing has higher priority than averting an attack on Iran,
which I think will be accompanied by a further change in our way of
governing here that in effect will convert us into what I would call
a police state.…

Another passionate plea…

http://www.zmag.org/content/showarticle.cfm?SectionID=72&ItemID=13881