[Peace-discuss] Demonstration

n.dahlheim at mchsi.com n.dahlheim at mchsi.com
Fri Sep 28 01:05:02 CDT 2007

Sporadic demonstrations will not stop the war-mongering of the U.S. government hell-bent on
imperialist oil wars and "Islamocide" to protect its Middle East proxy Israel...  Only sustained public
action that disrupts the normal course of events will likely have any success in slowing down the
momentum towards a much wider Middle Eastern war.  We needed a general strike after the 2000
election heist, or even after the Seattle WTO protests of 1999...  Moreover, we needed a full, impartial
investigation of 9/11 under a Nuremburg type tribunal that would not only have indicted the high-
ranking officials of the Bush Administration for the "supreme" international crime of aggressive war
outside the bounds of international law but also would have properly framed the Iraq conflict as
stemming from the Administration's staging of the 9/11 attacks themselves...  Sustained, weeks long
demonstration where the peace movement unites with criminal prosecutions for the stolen elections,
9/11 false flag terrorism, and illegal aggression against Iraq taken together is the prerequisite for any
meaningful action to be taken to halt further aggression against Iran and other Middle East and North
African countries.
         Nick