[Peace-discuss] Fw: Oct 27: Attendance & Contributions

Randall Cotton recotton at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 30 22:07:22 CDT 2007

I've not heard from anyone stepping up to be the contact for this. Was it
discussed at all at today's meeting? Is there anyone interested in organizing
carpools or even just attending themselves? Have we all given up on big
demonstrations? Is there any interest in kicking some funds in for the cause
(see below for details).