[Peace-discuss] Information needed: 1) township referendum rules

Karen Medina kmedina at uiuc.edu
Thu Apr 3 19:23:12 CDT 2008

I would like some help looking for some information on several topics.

The first topic:
Illinois township election code -- the specific rules about the public submitting referenda to the ballots. I believe, but am not absolutely sure, that this might be called the election code.

We basically need to know if the poverty referendum, if submitted by the Township Supervisor Linda Abernathy would be counted as 1 of the 3 allowable submissions.