[Peace-discuss] Re: [Peace] Palestine Awareness Week April 14th - April 18th, 2008

Karen Medina kmedina at uiuc.edu
Sun Apr 6 13:56:58 CDT 2008

>   What are the locations of these events [4 Palestine Awareness Week events]?--Midge

Dear Midge and all,

TBA (to be announced, soon).

As far as I know, the locations have not yet been announced.

I will check with Omar El Bassiouny (the President of the Arab Student Association), though he does already know that we are waiting for the information. Perhaps he lost our contact information so it won't hurt to ask for an update.

-karen medina
(I'm bcc'ing Omar El Bassiouny -- oelbass2 in the good ole' uiuc.edu domain)

------------- full announcement below -------------------