[Peace-discuss] Tuesday, Annual Township Meeting, April 8, 2008 - arrive early

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 10 22:40:44 CDT 2008

Yes I think the comments actually swayed people to change their opinion, don't you?? No, I don't think they planned to vote yes to allow discussion all the while intending to vote no re putting  it on the ballot, do you?? My goodness!
   --Jenifer

Karen Medina <kmedina at uiuc.edu> wrote:
  >Since we apparently had the votes, I thought it
>was better to let it go. --CGE

That was exactly what I thought at the time.

Do we think those silly comments actually swayed people to change their opinion? Or do we think the people that had voted for the agenda change had intended to vote it down at the second vote?

-karen medina

http://mail.yahoo.com