[Peace-discuss] Community discussion event with Cliff Thornton Tonight

Tom Abram tabram at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 11:36:02 CDT 2008

There's been a list minute addition to Cliff Thornton's speaking tour here
in town.  He'll be speaking at the Douglass Branch Library tonight at 6:30pm
if you're unable to attend tomorrow's lecture, or wanted to have a more
intimate discussion on our drug laws, reparations for drug war maladies, and
general organizing around justice issues.  We want to try and reach out to
the affected communities.  It's last minute, but hopefully we can get a
little bit of turnout.

As a reminder, he'll also be speaking tomorrow evening (the 15th) at 7pm at
112 Chem Annex (601 S. Mathews Ave., Urbana)

Thanks,
Tom Abram