Fwd: Re: [Peace-discuss] Tibet and hypocrisy

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 15 14:13:47 CDT 2008

  This IS a good article, thought-provoking. I think the US and other democracies feel superior because they (currently) have fairly good human rights programs domestically and only commit atrocities against (mostly non-white) foreigners via their wars of empire (under whatever premise). Find the original for saving or emailing to your friends at http://www.commondreams.org/archive/2008/04/14/8287/
   --Jenifer

n.dahlheim at mchsi.com wrote:
  This article is excellent. The Chinese human rights record is really not that much worse than the US's, if at
all. I mean the Chinese didn't eradicate the people of a whole continent and enslave large numbers from
another in order to build their civilization. So, at least they have always been off to a much cleaner
start....