[Peace-discuss] Urbana City Council meeting last night

Brussel Morton K. mkbrussel at comcast.net
Wed Apr 16 11:27:47 CDT 2008

Has the makings of a good op-ed. David writes

I do this fully aware that what I say will end up circulating in the
Jewish community, and indeed there's no reason why it shouldn't.

Could you enter this in any newsletter the Hillel/Jewish publishes?
(I suppose I'm being silly. )

Keep going David, the message may ultimately resound.

--mkb